Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mod Podge greatness and an almost completed project.

So, remeber when I posted about these paper tubes? Well, I have partially finished the project, I just need to secure the tubes together better. I have been in love with this project ever since it came to me as a tiny idea. I love how this turned out. With a little (ok, ALOT of) Mod Podge and some twine and some glittery letters and a belt sander and a husband who cuts things, and some scrapbook paper and the willpower to withstand a cardboard chewing dog, you can get this amazing project. I'm glad my last name isn't too long, it might have been awful if I had a long last name like Angie's got, but I would still be willing to help her out and make one!



I love anything to do with my last name, I am so glad to have a new one!! I love who it means I am, and who it makes me. I am also so very happy at who it means I belong to!! I love him so very much, and am so very happy to be a part of our family and his family!


I'm pretty excited to have this project done. Which means, I have another one in the works, of course! It's a friend's birthday this weekend. We'll see what I can scrounge together! :) Pics will be ensuing, you can be sure! Enjoy your day!


Love, bry and mark

0 post-its: