Monday, September 14, 2009

we got ourselves a BIRD DOG

So, today we're getting ready to head to the new library and I went into the house, and then Mark hollered for me to come outside to look at my pup. So I came outside and this is what Mark had to show me: a scruffy faced pup-a-lup with feathers in his beard. Apparently, Mark shot a dove and it fluttered down to the yard and the Bandit got it and made sure it stopped flopping around. He eventually brought it to Mark, but he made sure it had the least amount of feathers on it when he gave it to Mark. It was pretty exciting and it was really fun to watch Bandit run and jump and get so excited for this bird. He was so cute jumping around. He's been really good when Mark takes him killing things, he's been listening quite a bit better. (Of course Mark did bring treats last time he went shooting.) It's been pretty fun having the puppy around, having him finally grow up :)

Oh, and my craft projects might be put on hold for a while, we're going to be making our Halloween costumes, you can bet your last pair of flip flops that I'll taking pictures thru the whole process, and if these costumes turn out in ANY way how I have them pictured in my head, I think they'll be pretty dang awesome!! Woot!!

Lots of love - Bry and Mark

0 post-its: