Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GUNS!!

MARK GOT HIS GUNS BACK!! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!
-ahh yes, I clearly forgot to clearly state which guns he got back! He finally got the guns back from the gunsmith!! Yayayay! It seriously has been almost a year, he took the guns to this dude last October.... It is now Septmeber, and he can shoot animals now!! yayayay! (Trust me, I was to the point of offering my PowerNag, graciously learned from my mother..., to this effort, Mark declined, he wanted to handle this himself! And he did!! Yayay for guns and the 2nd amendment!! Woot woot!

1 post-its:

southernbelleang

Are these the guns from the guy or the guns from the court? I love all of your new updates. Very cute and yes I will show you how ot use Picasa when you come over next time. It is so much easier. :)