Thursday, September 10, 2009

Puppy school and my longing for a camera.....

The Bandit starts puppy school tonight at 7:00 pm. We're excited to finally get him into the class, cuz lately he has NOT been listening good/at all. He knows SIT but only because he usually gets treats. But that's about it. And that shock collar we bought off eBay, doesn't work too well. He completely ignores it. He's been digging everywhere and making holes, and chewing up all kinds of things from off the counters, and under the cabinets, and taking laundry off the hangers, and chewing up my crafts. I'd like to reprimand him rather than beat him.... He has those sad sad eyes... He was pretty good in the puppy class, he was well-behaved through most of it, towards the end he started whining and howl-barking at the little 3 mo. old pit bull next to us. But, he was probably the best behaved pup there. :) I think as long as we do the homework, he'll do pretty good in the class. It'll be nice to know what to do and how to train him, he's been a pretty good pup from the start (being house trained and all...) but lately he has taken to causing trouble while we're gone (for ANY amount of time...)

I have been really missing my camera lately. I guess with all the new posts, and crafts I've been doing, I miss it more than I thought I would. Oh how I wish I could say "Reparo"and BAM have my camera fixed. If only the Harry Potter spells worked here....*sigh* That's what we'll be trying to get fixed soon, I'm hoping soon... Like I said, I really miss it. And as much as I appreciate Mark letting me steal his work camera when I want to, I'd still like to have my awesome nice sweet camera back...

Ooh - we went out on a date today. I have been dying for some Buffalo Wild Wings, and we decided if we went to BW3 we'd have to go on Boneless Thursday! So we got some wings right after word, we sat there and played the Trivia game for a while (I beat Mark at the first game, then he came back and totally whooped me in the last game.) It was pretty fun! :) Tonight is also the NFL kickoff, first game of the season (Steelers vs Titans) so we also watched the pre-game show. We have it planned to go on "dates" each week, we rent movies all the time thru Blockbuster (lately we have been watching movies in 20 minute increments,we've been so tired!! But soon, we will be getting back to normal!!) and we have it planned to go OUT once a month, we've budgeted that date in. :) It'll be nice to get back to a "normal" schedule. I'll fill you in on ALL the details a little later this month. :) Anyways, things are going good so far. We're happy and smiling, and feel we're doing what we're supposed to be doing.

All the love - Mark and Bry

0 post-its: