Sunday, September 13, 2009

big picture holder means pictures problems....

So, I have these picture holders that hold pictures for about 14 hours, and then the thin little picture slips out. Well, I decided to fix that problem right there. With the help of the miracle that is the Podge, and some carboard I "got" from work. Oh and using some random scrapbook paper (I have tons!!) and so I made these pieces of cardboard pretty dang cute. AND I decied to NOT use the wedding colors on all of them, some change up is pretty good for decor purposes. So, muy cute is what I came up with. I really like how these turned out, and I like how the pictures stay put now, and I don't have to go pick up or look for the pictures every other day or so. This was such a quick and easy project, I seriously started and finished this project in 1/2 hour, and that was after 5 minutes of thinking it up and picking out which paper I was going to use. I had these pictures sitting up on the way high top shelf, and so these aren't really in the "line of sight" but I like having tons of pictures around and able to look at. I like looking anywhere in my house and see a picture of the happiest day of my life. I like seeing those pictures and thinking back to that amazing day. So, THAT is why I have TONS of pictures around the house, and be prepared to see lots of pics of me and Mark. :)



Ooh - and I have been working on a *new* project using these cardboard paper rolls!! I cut up a bunch of scrapbook paper, all colors that coordinate with our wedding colors (what else?!), whipped out the Podge, and now I just need to finish this project, it's so close to being done. I'll hopefully have it finished this weekend. We'll have a bunch of time open up this week, so we're pretty excited about all that. (I said before that I will post about that news as soon as it happens, but we're not sure yet.) Oh, and the pup appears to be camera shy lately, but I got a few pics of him. He's so shaggy and so cute. :)



Oh, we started puppy school with him, and he has been responding to the "Clicker" so we're excited about the training, and we don't think this is a waste of money for the pooch. :) Ooh - here's another picture of the monster.

Lots of love - Bry and Mark

1 post-its:

Jones'

That is a great idea! I have some picture holders like that on our TV stand, and I have to climb back behind it about every two days to retrieve pictures. I am going to spruce mine up too! I to, am obsessed with mod podge. Your pictures look really cute :)