Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 1 of Fantasy Football

Mark : 86 (1-0) - Team : The Good Guys
Bry : 72 (0-1) - Team : What it is Ho

It's week 1 of Fantasy football league, and I was hoping to kick major butt (I was also hoping to pick up Aaron Rodgers in the draft, but I got too cocky, thinking no one else would want him...). I played Mark's team and totally owned me! Although, I must say Greg Jennings had an awesome game, he's on my team, and also, what was with the Chargers last night? Seriously! Everyone was telling me how the Chargers would whup the Raiders, that's why I was favored for a 15 point win over the boy, but NOPE! The Chargers ate it! Man, things just did not go my way last week. I'm hoping this next week is better, now I just have to rememeber my login name and password so I can change up my team... Here's hoping that I kick butt this week, and Mark is vs someone else, so I can now root for him. :)

For both the Sunday and Monday football games, we went over to the Gerrit and Angie's. I love football, Mark has played it before but watching football every Sunday wasn't a big ritutal at his house like it was at mine. I am so glad we have friends that enjoy our company enough to invite us over for the games. Thanks you guys!!

I think each week, I'll put our scores up here, even though we aren't playing against each other again. I think it's still fun to be competetive between the two of us. Who knows, maybe we'll even put a bet on it... I've gotta talk to the boy about that... I'll keep you updated.

Love - Bry and Mark

0 post-its: