Saturday, September 19, 2009

Denver tepmple!!

So Mark and I went to the temple on Friday! It was so good to go, and it was alot of fun. I realized I have never taken pictures of the Denver Temple. So I took some pictures of Mark and I when we got there and then one when we came out, when we were by the fountain. The Denver Temple is really gorgerous, it's not very tall but it is amazing and pretty! There are cut stain glass windows, and the whole inside is just amazing. It was nice to take a break from everyday life and to just relax and take some time for us. We love having a temple that close to us, when I lived in Wisconsin, the closest temple was Chicago, and that temple is 4 hours away.

Oh, and my sister got engaged! I'm so very excited for her! I'm planning on heading down to Texas in a while to help her go dress shopping. Woot woot! We're all excited, I am so happy for her! I'm excited to help her out! Yayay!!

All the love, Mark & Bry

0 post-its: