Thursday, February 25, 2010

from heart with love

Dear Girl,

This is your heart. Yeah, I know I've put you thru alot in the past year, but thank you so much for taking care of me. Thanks for caring enough about me to go get checked out, even tho those little orthoscopy tubes tickled. I'm not sure what's been wrong lately, but I'm sorry I've been a little off. Things'll get sorted out eventually, you're taking the right steps. I just hope that nothing big is in the future, the last guys's hands were kinda cold, and I'm not sure your family can go thru anything else like that. You have been trying really hard to be healthy, keep it up, and use that Wii Fit you talked Shark into getting you, yes I know about that. One last thing : Thank you for sharing me and opening me up to all kinds of wonderful and amazing people. These people are your true friends, and they have always wanted the best for you. I'll keep these friends close for you, just be sure to keep in touch with them! I know how much they mean to you, because I've been hurting lately, but just remember their hearts are hurting too right now. And cherish that family you've got, I know the Shark and his family love you, your whole family does too!! Well, take care, girl. ♥

Love always,
Your Heart ♥♥♥

Ok, so that might be a little retarded, but that's how I've been feeling lately, and I just want everyone to know that I love them and will think of them often. Today Angie came over with the boys and helped me pack everything!! Seriously, she could be on that show "Hourders" - where they clean out houses, cuz she's awesome. We really did get everything packed up and labeled. I felt the stress lift off my shoulders. Thank you thank you thank you!!!  Tonight I went to Bunko, and it was lots of fun, I came up tied for most losses. Thanks for all the good times, ladies. :)

love to all your hearts-

0 post-its: