Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 1

Week 1 is done and under my belt. I think I've been doing ok, and that I've been handling everything just fine. It really is a big change, to go from working to suddenly not working, all in the time of a day. I'm sure I'd be freaking out if not for the plan of attack Shark and I came up with. My days have been consumed with cleaning and getting things ready to pack, and planning meals for the month, trying to eat our food so we don't have to haul it to Utah with us. Plus in the middle of all that (literally IN THE MIDDLE) I planned a party. SO yeah, that's just how things have gone so far. Every now and then, I have little bouts of zero ambition, where I feel unmotivated to do anything, and that's usually what I do, nothing. But that's only once in a while. Today was my day of no ambition. I had started to clean, but didn't get very far, and then Shark came home early and napped, and then I got lazy, and napped with him. So yeah, nothing really got done. I did get some boxes today, and I even filled one. But that's it. I've also learned that I can't fully clean the floors, I have a dog and husband who both walk in mud and dirt like they live for it. Tomorrow is {hopefully} my day to finish cleaning the bathroom and start on the kitchen.

I am doing 1 craft for tomorrow. We're going to a fundraiser spaghetti dinner for our friend Levi and his family. I'm planning on making a chicken wire board with matching clothes pins. Once I get that done tomorrow, I'll take a picture of it, before we take it to the dinner.

Sorry if all I talk about is moving lately. But that is what is going on in my world. If I was having a baby, baby would be all I'd talk about, when I was working, work was all I talked about. I said we were boring before, well now something is going on and I'm talking about it. Sorry if it seems like too much, but really, I'm not doing anything else really besides cleaning and getting ready to move.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. love to all -

0 post-its: