Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Im not depressed, I made my bed

There's a siren that goes off everyday at 11am. I didn't know that until now. At least I don't think so. No wonder Bandit is ok with loud noises...

Anyways, I read somewhere, that people who make the bed are less likely to get or be depressed. So HA! Today's POTD proves that I am not depressed, right?!

And no, I didn't make the bed just to prove this point. I washed all the sheet and put new pillow cases on. See Shark's Optimus Prime pillow case? Don't let him deceive you, Megatron is on the other side. Lately all I've been doing is cleaning and throwing stuff out. I've done pretty good, if I do say so myself. I started with the laundry and the craft room, because the craft room has always been my doom. So, I started there to get that out of the way. I sorta floated to the other rooms of the house, but so far, the craft room likes like the most work was done there. :)

0 post-its: