Monday, February 15, 2010

Today's creations!

So, today, I was asked to watch a friend's boy for a few hours. We played Wii and ate pizza, and then he played Lego StarWars while I created these cute little ribbon flowers!!

I found them on this blog : Ribbon Flower! And I found a bunch more I'd eventually like to try on this site : Make Bows & More! They've got tons of instuctions on the left sidebar. But right now, my sewing machine is packed away {granted, I could get it out, I know exactly which box it is and where in the box it is, but that's such a big step backwards when I've been desperately trying to get things INTO the boxes!!} And I had to slightly unpack to get at my ribbon...

But anyways, these turned out so cute! I am so excited about these. No, I am not pregnant. But my sister in law just had a little girl, and now I have something cute for little Whitney!! So yeah, that's what I've been up to this morning!! :)

love -

0 post-its: