Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blue? like Smurf blue, but better!

She asked for blue, yeah she said blue. She did not specify what shade or howmuch blue. So I improvised a little.... Ok, you got me, I did what I wanted, and I hoped it turned out cute. So I had blue spray paint from another project (I still haven't posted about that one yet, Bandit ate half of it, and I lost my ambition for it.) And I had one frame left from those FREE roadside frames we picked up! (I'm using one of the frames for another project. I MP'd the clothes pins and added cute embellishments to the frame. I added some colored hemp string and some colored ribbon. I love how this turned out! It is so cute!! I am so exctied to make another one! I loved making this one, and I loved making the clothespins! They are so dang cute!! I'm excited to give this my friend for her birthday! :) I've got more things to post about later, so I'm excited to share it all with you!


Mark is hunting in Nebraska this weekend, we'll just have to see what he gets when he gets back! :) It's hard having him gone, we have only been apart for 1 day since we've been married. But it's bound to happen more, he's got a few weekends planned where he will be hunting, plus, I am going to Texas to help my sister with wedding stuff next weekend, and I'll be gone for 2 days. :) I love him, and I'm excited to see him tomorrow.
Love to all- bry and mark

0 post-its: