Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween night!!

So, it's Friday night, and we are still awaiting the arrival of Mark's folks. And we getting ready for the Trunk-or-treat at our church and I'm so excited for Trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood! So, we picked out costumes, and both ideas fell thru, so we made up ones about an hour ago. I had Bandit's set in my mind for a while. He went as Falcor, the Luck Dragon from The Neverending Story. He's got the beard!! Ok, now I need some of your imagination on this one. You gotta picture it. Ok, now how about this? See!! It totally fits! Atreyu on his back! TADA!! Ok, anyways, I think it works. Mark went as a Pirate! It was so cool! I liked it alot! (considering we totally just made up his costume 15 minutes before the party.) And I went as a Nudist On Strike. (This is an old stand-by for me. I went as a NOS back in college, it was alot of fun.) We had lots of fun at the party, the chili was awesome! And I love trick-or-treating or any form of that. It's so fun!! But just as trunk-or-treating was getting done, Mark's folks called and they were about 15 minutes away from the house! So we went home to greet them! We had tons of fun just chatting at the house, handing out candy to the little ghosties that stopped by and rang the doorbell! I love Halloween! It really is one of my favorites! But now it's done, and I get to think about Thanksgiving and Christmas next!! Yay for holidays!!

Love to all - bry and mark

0 post-its: