Sunday, November 1, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 1

So, I "follow" alot of different blogs. And I saw on one blog 27 Days of Thankful. And she got it from another blogger who started it. Her story is a really good one, and I figured, I use a little more gratitude in my life, so I shall partake as well. I'll try to do this every day, and everyday I will find something new to be thankful about. She says on her blog, that it might get a little hard to think of things to be grateful, but I am so up for the challenge.


Day 1: I am thankful for my family! My entire family! Mark's side and my side. I love them all, and they are so dang amazing! I have felt the love for our little family grow, and I can feel the prayers. I'm grateful for a grandma who sends cards every single holiday (I mean EVERY holiday, Valentine's Day, St' Patty's, Halloween, Sweetest Day- All of them!), I'm grateful for a mom who calls me to ask if I know where my sister's diploma is, I'm grateful for a dad who emails and texts me randomly some days, I'm grateful for new brothers that I can text questions about football scores to, and they respond with a feiry hatred of a traitor QB, I'm grateful for new sister my age who is going thru the same things I am or will be, I'm grateful to be on speaking and visiting terms with my younger sisters and that we like the same books, I'm grateful for the uncondiional love from all of them. I feel so blessed for all they do for me. Thank you!

Tomorrow is another day. :)

What are you thankful for?