Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And the food is...

GOOD!
Today I made the lettuce wraps by Rachael Ray. Well, actually I made 2 recipes of her's. I made Teriyaki Turkey Lettuce Wraps and I made Satay Lettuce Wraps! I went over to the parent's house to make them, because Ruth is working and the Jazz game starts at 8:30. Well, even my anti-lettuce father-in-law liked them. The family liked them! They were surprisingly very good! I've been pretty impressed with the Rachael Ray recipes I've picked out so far. I've picked out 2 more to try. BUT! This recipe counts towards my 101 in 1001 goal!! Woot Woot!

So excited about getting my 101 in 1001 started and somethings completed!! Now, I have to go root for the Jazz!! Yay! Bring the noise!!

POTD for 5.4.2010 is : the lettuce wraps of course!!

love to all who love FOOD!! ♥

0 post-its: