Monday, May 24, 2010

Rain out!

So I got into work today, and I had to update the rainout number, because all games are cancelled for today, it is supposed to rain all day. Which is odd, cuz it's sunny right now, at noon....

But we got everybody called and informed. Today was a day of answering phones and getting people registered for summer programs. Just like every other day. :) It was a good day.

I got home, after my Clinician training {I'm learning as much as I can, today I was learning how to teach T-ball...} and I sat down and started playing Mario Galaxy 2. I love that game. It's pretty sure the best game ever. :) Shark came home, and I was still playing, I played until he went in to be bed and Bandit started crawling all over me. Then I stopped... I trully am a nerd.

POTD for 5.24.2010 is : T-Ball stuff. Woot woot!

Love to all who work ♥

0 post-its: