Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flowers

So, I woke up this morning, all ready to start my day, and with a new idea to boot! I went upstairs cuz I heard Heather moving around, she's getting ready for their trip this weekend, and I put Whitney in the high chair {Whit likes the high chair cuz she can see everything that's going on.} and started telling Heather about my idea. Heather's looking for crafts to do this weekend. I gave her some ideas. I told her about my Valentine's Day wreath, the heart Shark made out of a coat hanger, and then I tied fabric around it. I said she could do something like that but with letters. I gave her some cute little easy ideas too. Then, as Heather was finishing cleaning up, Whitney started bawling big time, so I swaddled her in a blanket, popped her binkie in her mouth and started walking up and down the hallway. {The dogs followed me for a while, just making circles with me.} Pretty soon, little Whitney was asleep, I put her in her crib, and hung out with Heather for a little while more, then went in to work.

I checked some of my friends on Facebook, and found out that EVERYBODY is having babies!! My friends from high school, my friends from the single's ward, Shark's friends, my friends from CO, EVERYBODY!! I know I can't complain too much, Shark and I have only been trying for a month or so, so really, it's no big deal. But what kinda sucks is, when you finally make a decision, and you have to wait for it to happen. Like babies, Shark and I decided, "Ok, it's time to start our family, time to have kids, now all we have to do is wait." It was just like when we decided to move. We had actually decided to move back to Utah in October or around then {something happened at work, and I decided that was it for me} and we had decided to move back in June, when the lease was up, and it just seemed like a good plan. Well, the wait from October to June sounded awful! {But things happened in such a way that we moved 6 months earlier!} But it was once we had made the decision, I wanted it to happen RIGHT away! Instant reply, instant gratification, I wanted action right then and there. And that's how I feel about this baby decision. Kinda. Sometimes I feel like I am totally ready to have kids [today walking Whitney to sleep was onetime] and somtimes I feel like I should just wait another 5 years.

When I got home, I noticed that my little potted lilies have bloomed!! I love it! POTD for 5.27.10 is : my flowers.

Love to all those who love to see something good come from something they did!!

0 post-its: