Monday, May 10, 2010

Sleeping

So I woke up at 3 am with a head splitting head ache. Ugh, it hurt so bad. All I could do was try to rub it to make it better {NO LUCK!} and then my awesome amazing husband rolls over, and asks me what's wrong. I tell him, "My skull is trying to get out of my head!" to which he replies, "You can go take some NyQuil and snuggle into me." It worked. I fell back asleep, and I woke up off and on until around 2. Then I went into work. I have such an amazing husband. And I repeat what Amy {Moose} said, everybody's husband are THE best, but mine {our own husbands} is MY best, and MY wonderful husband.

So, today, I took over a gift to some friends. My friend Deven's wife {Mackenzie} just had their little girl Adelaide Lyla! I love the name! And I was going thru some blogs for ideas of what to give them. And I came across this picture frame with just glass, it had the child's name, birthday, where she was born, and parent's name, around the song I am a Child of God.! It was so cute! and you know what? I don't think I got a picture of it!! Good Heavens! I might just have to have Deven take a picture... I'll have to go thru my many many pictures and see if I can find something. But in heading out to Roy, UT, I drove past that Blockbuster that is going out of business. It's the last 6 days, and all the movies are $3.99 or less.... So I HAD TO STOP!!

POTD for 5.10.2010 is : I got 10 movies. {I know there are only 9 in the picture... 1 {vedy vedy mysteridously}disappeared.... But they all still count towards my 101 in 1001!! Yayay!

Love to all who are accomplishing something {being alive counts!}

0 post-its: