Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's Day!!

So, today is Mother's Day. I'm not a mom, but I have a mom, and my husband has a mom. And I'm hoping to be a mom. BUT - It doesn't mean that I can't get stuff for Mother's Day!! Shark got me flowers!
And then he got me my own hand-knitted hat, a lesson, some crochet needles, and Snickers (he said, "I know your hungry, so why wait?")
He got me THE cutest card ever! {It says : "She looked at him, He looked at her. And everyone who saw that look wanted to throw up a little." It's perfect!}
Here is our first lesson, and it resulted in this! It took me a while to figure out how to do a Pearl, the Knit I had down... I was just doing it somehow backwards, which made my Pearls look like Knits....
When we drove over to the parent's house, Bandit and Trigger were in the back, and Bandit is so lazy! He puts his head on the very edge of the toolbox, and lets his ears blow in the wind. Such a cute little pup!!
Today's POTD is : Bandit laying on my blanket! I took the Down cover off to make the bed, and immediately, Bandit claimed it as his.
LOVE to all mothers. You are Awesome!! ♥

0 post-its: