Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Girls and Barenaked Ladies

Shark and I were driving a few weekends ago, and I was messing around with the radio, trying to find a station. I hear "Summer Girls" by LFO. I was singing it and dancing in the truck to make Shark laugh. Just thinking of stuff from "back in the day" - yeah, I know that I'm not old, but it's fun to think about things from when I was in high school, 5 years ago.

PS : Don't forget to pause the music on my blog before pressing play, or you won't be able to understand a thing!! ♥

Now to make you laugh and sing :

Yeah!!

Now for some Barenaked Ladies!!

I love it!!

Love to all who love music ♥

2 post-its:

Piccolina Designs

Hey you, thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers.
I got my metal stamps from JC Whitney online, but you can also get them from Harbor Freight. Hope that helps and I got back to you soon enough.
Maybe you guys will have to come back out this way for Isaac's blessing/M' 2 year birthday party. We are thinking sometime in June.

Michelle

Okay, I won't look but just so you know it's killing me! :)