Friday, May 7, 2010

Loving Life and Living it

So Shark and I slept in this morning, and it was great! We got to spend time together, just talk and relax and laugh and tell each other how things have been going. It was so good to just be around each other for more than 10 AWAKE minutes. I care so much about my husband, and love him so much, I am so grateful for him! LOVE YOU!

Everymorning I wake up (first to Shark leaving for work at 5am and then I fall back asleep) to kids walking to school. I love waking up to the sounds of kids laughing and playing! It makes me smile. I enjoy life, and I love watching the lives of others (not THAT kind of watch!)! It made me realize that I like to make people happy. I like to see people happy, I like to have a positive effect on people. While I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon, there was a big crowd of people around a crying little boy. His mom was holding him, comforting him, and I asked my cashier what had happened. She said that the little boy had been seizing (seizuring?) and had a big "fit" in the middle of the checkout lane. The cashier then went on to tell me that she lost a child to a seizure a few years ago, so it hit home with her, hard. While watching the little boy and his mom, tears running down both faces, that horrible lump jumped to my throat and my eyes started to tear up. The pain that this pair was going thru was so apparent, it flooded the whole area, and I felt it in full. I don't have kids yet, but this made me really want them, so I can hold them and love them and kiss them! How I already love them!

Ooh! I am happy to announce that Shark and I getting out of debt! Instead of just saying it, like we have been for the past 2 years, we are actually doing it!! We paid his brother Steve for the motorcycle (in full), we paid off my truck (in full), and we have wiped out hands clean of Wells Fargo but paying off my credit card (in full)!! So happy and excited to actually be paying stuff off!! And I have officially and actually started the Dave Ramsey envelope system, instead of just talking about it. :) We're doing it! And it is such a good plan!
POTD for 5.7.2010 is : our sliced and shredded WF checks!!

love to all who have ever had a life changing revelation ♥

0 post-its: