Monday, May 3, 2010

Clean Room

MICHELLE : At the bottom of this post there is something you CANNOT peek at!!

So I've been working on my 101 in 1001, and I've been cleaning up the room. Kind of. I pulled in 2 of our sets of shelves. I put in our little 4 cube cabinet, and then our folding shelf. I put them all by the door to our room, and Shark said he likes it alot, it feels homey. Homey or not, I just wanted more "counter space" to put my paper and stuff on.

This past weekend, Shark brought in his dresser from the garage. No he didn't get dressed out in the garage, his dresser has been empty out in the garage, his clothes have been hanging up in the closet. So now we've got all KINDS of counter area.


So ignore how cluttered my little shelves are now, and just bask in how awesome they look!! And look, even my little doggie got in the picture, he's blocking my little 2 cube shelf. One thing to remember, is that I do NOT feature my craft/computer/cricut table in these pictures. This is NOT an error, I meant to omit this area from my "clean" blog. Let's just say, I've got to put more elbow grease into it. So yeah, I'll eventually reveal this area.

MICHELLE : DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER!!! OR you'll ruin your surprise!!! Geez!!

So, I've got a few ideas that I wanted to throw down, and one came to life a while ago. Trust me, I've been working on it for quite a while. I had to get the cookie sheet, and then I had to wait for my vinyl to arrive (it got lost the first time so yeah...) and then I had to sit down and do it. So I finally got it done! And I'm so excited it. (PS: I also found the Transformers font, so I'm thinking of making one for Shark and I, with Autobots and Decepticons!! Or, I know a family with some boys who ♥LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE♥ Transformers... Maybe that will be a gift for them.... Hmmm... Maybe the bos will take a little while longer to get there....

Well, here is a picture of my creation!! I love how it turned out! (The font for the names is Calvin and Hobbes, I love it!!!) And I put the "duties" wonky a bit, cuz I think that looks cute. It's not completely done, I still need to drill holes to hang it with ribbon. (I also added 5 more little name squares, 3 Guests and 2 blank ones for new arrivals...) I'm going to see how creative I can get with out ruining it... We'll have to see what I come up with!!

POTD for 5.3.2010 is : a pitcure of my bed, all made and clean and wonderful!!

Love to all with ideas for LOVE ♥

0 post-its: