Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12 days of blessings : Day 3

Day 3 : I am blessed with worry. Yes, it really is a blessing, but it also is a pain. I worry too much sometimes, but when I worry, I worry about all kinds of things, sometimes I worry about things Mark would never think about. This is both good and bad, good because then we are more prepared, bad because then I'm usually worrying about useless pointless things. But I am blessed that I care enough about things to worry. I've been trying really hard to not worry about things I cannot change and have no effect on. I've been worrying about the snow lately, and really I know it's something I cannot change, but I can prepare for what could happen. And really, I'm not that worried about it, I just want us to be prepared, and I want to make sure we're ready for getting stuck. Oh well. But I am blessed that I can be prepared for situations, and that I think about things, like what we'll need and what we could need.

So far, this storm that was promised dropped 2 inches of snow at our house, and it looks like Wyo hasn't been hit yet. So, it could very well be smooth-ish sailing to Utah tonight. We're still praying for good weather tho. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Love and safety - bry and mark

0 post-its: