Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12 days of Blessings : Day 4

Day 4 : I am blessed to have been born here, in this country, at this time. Altough some people complain alot about our country, I am so blessed to be here. To have the freedoms that I have, to have the job I want, to go to the school I want, to beleive what I want to believe, to have freedom of speech, I can wear what I want, say what I want, pretty much do what I want. It could always be worse, we really don't have it that bad here in the US. I enjoy my freedoms and am so very blessed to appreciate them and have them. I am grateful to be where I am. I am blessed to have been born at this time, and not 150 years ago, I don't think I could have hacked it, I'm such a wuss, really I am. I couldn't have gone thru all those struggles. (My mom says, that although we have different struggles than back then, ours are just as hard and difficult.) I am so very blessed in all things. :)

Love to all - bry and mark

*go ahead, count 'em for yourself, you'll smile, trust me.

0 post-its: