Sunday, December 20, 2009

12 days of Blessings : Day 6

Day 6 : I am blessed with a belief, a knowledge in something. I believe in my religion. I am member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I enjoy my religion, and I enjoy the people I go to church with. I take comfort in knowing that no matter where I go, no matter which church building I go to, I will always learn the same thing, the doctrine doesn't differ or change from state to state or building to building. I know in my heart this gospel is true. I will not press my beliefs on anybody else, I don't think you're evil or a heathen if you don't believe what I believe. I will answer questions, but only if you ask. I believe that everybody has a right to believe what they believe, and in that stance, no one is wrong. You can't hate something for not believing what you believe. I take comfort in the blessings I have received from choosing to live the life I do. I know this gospel is true and I am so very blessed to have an eternal companion who stands next to me in all those beliefs.

Love always, bry and mark

0 post-its: