Monday, December 21, 2009

12 days of Blessings : day 5

Day 5 : I am blessed with family!! I am blessed that my family is here with me, that Mark and I are together. You hear stories about people are sperated from their loved ones, and it makes my heart break. I am so blessed that I have Mark in my life, and that he is always here with me. Thank you so much for always being here! I am blessed to share this holiday with my husband. My family in Wisconsin is absolutely amazing, I love you guys. Have fun together, and don't kill each other, smile and enjoy the cocoa! I'm blessed that they are who they are, and that they are ok with us not visiting this year. (Thank you for forgiving us ;) ) I am blessed that Mark's family is so close to us. (Also, I am blessed that I can read the whole time, and not pay attention to the roads or driving, it makes the time go so much faster!) Love to all, and Merry Christmas!

Joy to all - bry and mark

0 post-its: