Tuesday, December 22, 2009

trouble in paradise

Completely aside from the approaching storm (please hit Thursday.....) I am working on my last 2 gifts (to be given the 25th and 26th!) and Mark was helping me with the last one, and it broke!! AAAHHHH!! But, my awesome amazing freaking fantastic husband is helping me, and getting me a new one really quick, so I'm going to hurry up and fix up the new one. Hopefully my deadline will still be met, and everything will go ok! In the mean time, I'm going to snap pics of what I have done, and get everything wrapped!

So this storm has gone completely AROUND our house, we have not been hit, but all the surrounding places have, including downtown Denver and the ariport. The storm is literally swirling around our town.... What does this mean?! Now, if we could just get the storm to continue swirling and leave Wyoming alone, that would be great! We head to Utah tomorrow night, oh how I wish we were leaving tonight, and on our way right now.

Safefy and peace, bry and mark

0 post-its: