Thursday, December 3, 2009

I called in Stressed

Hmmm, so I went home from work early on Tuesday, I wasn't feeling well. Not like my head hurt or my stomache hurt, I just didn't feel well, as a whole. I have no idea what it was, but I couldn't sit at work anymore, I felt awful. So I went home, tried to lay down, and ended up getting some things done around the house. Wednesday, I woke up feeling worse than Tuesday, but I got up early (5:30am) and decided a nice hot shower would do the trick and make me feel better. NOPE! I felt so much worse! Like really sick worse. So I called in sick. I tried to go back to sleep, sleep was a no go. I sat on the sofa with a blanket and one of my new books, I read half of The Wednesday Letters, sort of ironic reading that on a Wednesday. But it was good! And after I couldn't read anymore, and I started skimming the pages, I put it down and started sewing. I sewed from 8:30am until about 6pm. I stopped in between for eats and to switch the movies. (I watched Peter Pan, Mulan, Emperor's New Groove, Elf and Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.) I had to have something else to think about. But I got alot of stuff done yesterday, considering I didn't leave the sofa hardly at all. I was talking to Mark last night and I told him I think I was stressed so bad it made me sick. (I have 2 weeks to get all the gifts done and sent out, becuase the 17th is the LAST day to mail things if I want them there for Christmas!!) And considering I hadn't even really started a few of the gifts, yeah you could say I was stressed!!! Mark said he was sorry I'm stressed, I replied, It's self-inflicted stress, I decided to make the gifts!! He laughed, and said hand made gifts are way better than store bought ones. I rolled my eyes, and said, You say that because you're not sewing them with me!! I am so happy that I decided to make the gifts, I just wish back in October, when I started getting things together, I would have just made them, instead of procrastinating, Oh, I have time, It's only October!! Oh well. But I am very happy with what I got done yesterday! I feel great today! So it's off to work!!

Oh, and as for my headaches, for the most part, they are gone! Or at least hardly there anymore, I'm pretty sure it's the meds they have me on. Now, if I can just find a way to get rid of those, and not have headaches, I would be so happy! One thing at a time!!

Love to all - bry and mark

0 post-its: