Friday, January 29, 2010

ColoROTTEN!!

Shark and I have been planning to move back to Utah for a while now. We were originally planning on making the "big move" when our lease is officially up at the end of June, but today we where forced to make a decision. I got laid-off from my job this afternoon. So we have decided to move back to Utah earlier than expected. It really caught me off guard, I really wasn't expecting anything like this happening. The week started off with Shark getting called into an emergency company-wide meeting. His boss had made the decision to issue a company-wide paycut. So, the week didn't start out going good, plus, I've been having horrible headaches, so I scheduled a whole bunch of appointments for my head and I also checked up when my cardio check up a year after my open heart surgery. Well, those 4 appointments are all scheduled in February. Those appointments will now have to be cancelled, because my benefits and insurance have now been cancelled. So, this has been a pretty trying time so far. Just unexpected, and it caught me completely unawares. I had no idea it was coming, and it honestly, the last thing I was expecting when I walked into work this morning. I have learned alot from that job, and appreciate the opportunity, but at the same time, it really was not expected! So yes, we are moving to Utah. No point in sticking around if all my benefits are gone. Plus, Shark hasn't very good luck so far in Colorado, he's had to pay alot of money to the state or while in the state. So, in Shark's words "goodbye horrible state that is Colorado." So - Utah here we come. We'll be back around the 1st of March. Sorry the news is so random and sudden, trust me, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm just letting everybody {who reads this, at least} about the change to come.

love always,

1 post-its:

Erin Ann

I'm so sorry to hear about that... not what you ever want. Maybe this is an answer - again, I hate it when people say that. We wish you guys the best of luck - hopefully we'll see you before you leave