Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who needs sleep?

Hmm, so I think it's a sign when I flipped the light switch and the last bulb burned out in the spare room. A sign to either buy more bulbs or go back to bed. I can't sleep tho. So I've decided to create my post for Saturday.

My sister in law Heather had her baby! Baby Whitney was born January 22nd at 11:54pm {I picked the 23rd in the pool, I lost by 6 minutes!! :} she weighed in at 6lbs 10oz, and was 19 inches long, and she has a head of brown hair!! Yayayay! [now to finish my project!]

Sometimes All the times when I don't have music, I google the band name, get their MySpace page and listen, I'm such a mooch. Lately it has been 2 bands I really love. Owl City is an awesome dude who's got some pretty awesome songs. Go here to listen!! The next band I am totally in love with {and have been in love with since they first started as Of Lesser Concern, then they were Strait Outta Compton, and now they have evolved into....} Hillcrest Road. They've gone thru some band changes, name changes, and music changes, but I love the sound!! I know the lead singer, Scott Dangerfield <--- I took him to my Junior Prom!! I kid you not! {See that's me and him!}


His brother Rob Dangerfield was the drummer for OLC, and he totally rocked at it, no lies, we got a picture of him smashing the drums and they entire picture was blurred but his face and the bass drum. It's an awesome picture. But here's a link for Hillcrest Road, in the words of my friend Sydney, listen and fall in love.

But yesterday, we woke up around 11:30 or so, but my head was seriously killing me. It felt like someone had their finger in my brain, just poking me in the left side of my gray matter, and just pushing. It hurt so bad. I took all I could think of to make it go away, then I figured the best thing would be to just work right thru it. I got stuff done on my project, but the headache persisted. I took some Tylenol PM and laid down around 7 or so, and Shark went to bed then too. So, now it's 3:30 AM, and my head is still hurting, but not as bad as yesterday, I'm listening to HcR and blogging.

POTD for 1.23.10 is Shark with this almost exploded Sierra Mist can, Bandit was on a soda kick a while back, and he brought this can outside, then it snowed, Shark found it today cuz the snow has been melting.


Love to all - girl & shark

0 post-its: