Monday, January 18, 2010

Shaka Laka!!

I have found THE best chapstick ever!! I found in a round-about way. I was looking on some website or something, and one of the header-ads popped up and it said Shaka Laka, so I was intrigued.... Well, I went to ShakaLaka.com and found it was chapstick. And it wasn't very expensive, plus, it's "surf stick" so I figured it would be good stuff. It's got sunscreen in it, which is awesome. So I bought some. It got to my house on Saturday, and it is AMAZ-ZA-ZING!! I love it! It lasts so long, and it's not colored, and it feels good. And, in the 2 days I've been using it, my lips are softer and not chapped anymore!! Yay! So, I highly recomment Shaka Laka lip blaka.

Right now I am in love with The Exotic Berry Flavor. (But I feel its on;y because it was the first sitck I opened and tried, and I haven't been able to put it down!!) 

So looks like, my next adventure is going to be buying the Hula La lip Blaka. So, maybe I'm going to "borrow" Shark's card to buy the blaka!! :) Seriously tho, it really is awesome.

love - girl & shark

0 post-its: