Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday SUNday SUNDAY!

Not mcuh really happened today. We got the word out about us moving. It looks like some plans got made with friends, hanging out this month and crafts and stuff. As Shark and I were getting ready for church this morning, Shark walked out of the room, and looked at Bandit. Shark asked if I put the rabbit like that, I said no, didn't you? Nope. Apparently, Bandit was having a tea party with his bunny. This was how it was set up. {This is also the POTD for 1.31.10}

How cute is that?! Funny little dog put his bunny on his bottom and they were staring eachother down!!Bandit carries his bunny by the ears sometimes, and we're guessing that's how the bunny came into the sitting position. I put some words on it.

Oh, I also watched Phantom of the Opera for the first time. It was pretty good, it was a beautiful movie, the masked dude was kind of a jerk, but hey, you can't win em all, right?

love ->

0 post-its: