Sunday, January 31, 2010

potd for the weekend

The POTD for 1.28.10, Thrusday is : my Harry Potter movies. These movies will be the last movies I buy in Colorado, and I thought they were cheapies....

The POTD for 1.29.10, Friday, is : a map of Utah. After getting laid off on Friday, we have bumped up the moving date. We'll be in Utah starting in March.

The POTD for 1.30.10, Saturday is, some purple ribbon (to finish my project with), some blue paper dog bones (for something really fun!) and some new Cricut ink pens (awesome, but also the last purchase.)

We'll have to work on a good picture for today, these ones are kinda of lame... I'll let you know at the end of the day.

Here's a pic Angie took, it had just gotten windy that day, it was cold too!! But only me and Bandit are showing the wind. :)

love -

0 post-its: