Wednesday, January 27, 2010

new-ish craft

 So, I made a big chickenwire board for my SIL Heather for Christmas. I made one for Sammi Jo and one for my friend Heather, here in the CO. Well, when I was having Shark put the chickenwire on 1 of the boards, he accidently skewed the frame, and instead of throwing it out, I kept it, cuz I'm a dork like that. If you look closely to the picture, you'll see that the frame isn't really square, and it's really a parallelogram (yes, I had to spellcheck that one.) But really, that's what it is. But, it fits with us. Shark made it for me, and I love it. I just added some of my own touches to it. :)


And, I did this when we were watching the last episode of season 5 of Lost!! I'm excited for season 6! But I had to have something to do with my hands! So I made this for us, now remember, the chicken wire was already on it, I just added the string, and made the clothespins looks cute. 

My headache has mostly gone away, it's not near as bad as it was yesterday. I know that it is thru the power of prayer and thru faith that my headaches have started easing up. I know that Shark and I are blessed with the life we have, and blessed to be where we are now. I am loving every minute of this life. Every now and then, I'll have a horrible headache, but it's not the same as it was since Saturday. Not that much pain.

Anyways, my POTD for 1.17.10 is the puppy butt. I was taking a picture of the chicken board, and the Bandit just happened to walk right into the shot. Go figure. :)


And there you have it!! Love and blessings -->

0 post-its: