Tuesday, January 5, 2010

potd for the past

Ok so here is the potd for Jan 3rd : It was my birthday, it was a pretty good day too!! That's my new jersey from Mark, and we went to Angie's and Gerrit's for dinner, we had brownies for dessert (with TRICK candles!!!), and then played Band Hero!!


Here is the potd for Jan 2nd : Bandit and I went the puppy park, he came home, found his squeaky chicken and fell asleep.


And here is the first potd of the year, Jan 1st : My first craft of the year, for New Years, I went over to Michelle's with Angie and Gerrit and all the kids, and the girls made these photo rubik's cubes and the boys played computer games. :)


As you can see, I pretty much spent the first week of the year with Angie and her family. Thanks you guys! I will post a potd for today, but I think I'm going to start posting at the end of the day, so I don't miss anything!! :)

Love to all - girl and shark


0 post-its: