Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feeling Snarky?!

Why yes, I am!! What's it to you?! It sure beats how the Vikings feel after Prince released his new song, "Purple And Gold" - You can click the FoxTwinCities9News here, and then click on the little video on the left to listen.... and then go here to buy Q-tips to clean out your ears. Trust me, you'll need them. And since when are their colors Purple and GOLD?! Since The Old One decided it was his idea that the Packers were green and gold?! Hmmm... Not sure I'm a fan, what I am FOR SURE not a fan of the Vi-Queens or their Master Commander, leader of the world. That team gets any more lame, and I'll have to ask Shark's dad to take them to "the dariy farm" with the rest of the cats.

Tonight I got lots done on my project, I'm almost done!! I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow!! {my fingers are crossed!!} Shark played basketball tonight, so I got to craft. :)

And just in case you were wondering :
Main Entry: snarky
Pronunciation: \ˈsnär-kē\
Function: adjective
Etymology: dial. snark to annoy, perhaps alteration of nark to irritate
Date: 1906
1 : crotchety, snappish
2 : sarcastic, impertinent, or irreverent in tone or manner
— snark·i·ly \-kə-lē\ adverb

POTD for 1.22.10 is : brinner!! I made french toast and sausage for dinner tonight. I bought everything last night [my shopping excursion] but was feeling awful last night, so I didn't make it, but I made it tonight, and it was AWESOME!!


Love to you - girl & shark

0 post-its: