Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Slow

In my head, this week has been going by so slow! The days have just been dragging on. I've gotten some good things done so far though. We went grocery shopping yesterday, I started my new project, and I'm almost 1/2 way done with the first part! I've started figuring out more about the Cricut, and Shark and I played Mario. I would like to continue making 1 (holiday) treat each month, and I think I have the treat picked out for this month. I think I want to make them this weekend. I'm pretty good at multi tasking, starting 1 thing, and then at a stopping point, I go start something else (like laundry) then go back and forth between the 2 or 3 things. So, that's my plan for Saturday, do laundry, make cookies, and work on the project more. But it's only Wednesday.... Bleh.

Tonight, Shark and I went to the temple and then hit the library. I had to drop off books (today is the due date) and I was hoping to scope out some new ones. I would like to start reading The Sister's Grimm series. I've heard lots of good things about it, and have been reading a little bit about it, and think it sounds WAY good. But by the time I got to the library, it was closed, so I did the book drop. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll make it... Here's my random POTD for today 1.13.10 : a picture of the clock in the spare room, it's been stuck at 10:41 for weeks!


Love to you - girl & shark

0 post-its: