Monday, November 23, 2009

27 Day of Thankful - 23

Day 23 : Yesterday I was thankful for easy things, but today, I am thankful for trials and hard things. When I look back at this year, so many things have happened that have been so hard to us. I had open heart surgery in February, while we were paying for the old apartment and the new rental, Mark has had some insurance probs, and that dirtbag guy that made us pay for new pool table cuz his bumper was "dented" and Mark's "fun" gun stories - none of these things were easy. In my life, I have chosen to take the rough path, I went my own way and figured things out on my own, I thought was old enough to make my own decisions, and while I was old enough, I wasn't smart enough to choose what was best for me or smartest for me. I screwed up big time, and made things alot harder for myself than they ever should have been! But, every single choice I have made (good and bad) has lead me to where I am and who I am right now. I wouldn't change me for anything in the world, and Mark tells me he wouldn't either. I have learned so much and grown so much from the choices I have made (ask my mom!). I am so grateful that I realized a change needed to be made, and that I had the strength to make that change. I wouldn't go thru any of that ever again, but I am glad I know what I know, and I am who I am. :)

What are you thankful for today? Check out what Amanda is thankful for today.

Love, bry and mark

0 post-its: