Monday, November 9, 2009

H1N1 Flu clinics in Brighton!

So, I put off getting my Swine Flu vaccine until this coming weekend. (Last week was all kinds of crazy, Mark went off to Nebraska and I helped people move and what not.) But the H1N1 Flu vaccine will be available at Vikan Middle School here in Brigton on Saturday from 9 am to 1pm. Overland Trail Middle School in Brighton on Monday the 16th from 4pm to 8pm.Vikan Middle School on Tuesday the 17th from 4-8pm. Vikan Middle School on Monday the 30th from 4-8pm. The conditions for getting the vaccine are : Pregnant woman, care takers of infants under 6 months, children ages 6 months through 24 years, adults 25-64 with chronic health conditions, and health care workers.. These vaccines are given for FREE for people that fall under the conditions. At all of these locations the vaccine is available in the Shot form and also in the Nasal Mist form. I'll be going on Saturday (hopefully) to get my shot! :) Hope the info helps!!

0 post-its: