Monday, November 2, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 2

Day 2 : I am thankful for my husband. He is the cutest ever, and I feel so very blessed to be with him forever! He has changed my life in amazing and great ways, that can never be undone, he has changed me for the better. He does the dishes if I agree to get all the papers around the house. He's such a cute big hunter, and I know he loves it, he smiles so big, he can't hide. Plus he lets me craft everything and anything I can get my hands on. He did that newspaper route with me, even though it was almost the death of us. He has been my rock and my base for a while now, I rely on him, and he has also been teaching me to rely on myself more, and my religion more. He has taught me more about faith and reliance on our Savior, and it is absolutely amazing how much he loves me and how I can tell he does. He was there holding my hand thru the surgery and he's there holding my hand thru everything we go thru, just as I am there holding his. I love you dearly and always will! You are mine forever, and I am yours! I love you Mark! Kisses to you on our 500 days of being married!!
What are you thankful for today?
Love to all - bry and mark

0 post-its: