Thursday, November 19, 2009

Book to Movie

Ok, so, I went to the Twilight movie with a bunch of girlfriends. We have bunko every 3rd Thursday night, and it just so happened that the midnight showing of Twilight fell on our bunko night. So, yes, I went to the midnight showing of Twilight. It happened again this year, the midnight showing of New Moon falls on bunko night (tonight). So I will be going to the midnight showing with the same group of girls. I am NOT a Twi-hard. I really didn't the books, Edward is too whining and he can't make up his mind, he's not my type of guy, now Emmet....Emmet has a sense of humor, is a big hunky dude, and he likes his big Jeep! That's Mark! Anyways, I think that the lady that wrote the books needs to grow up, she's not 17, nor will she be 17 ever ever again. But, I will be going to the midnight showing, I have read all the books (even the awful and disappointing 4th book!), I have all the audio books (but only made it thru 1 & 2, 3 got really sappy and mopey and just made me want to gag, there are only so many times I can hear, "He is so beautiful, his face is beautiful." in 10 minutes, and boys should NOT be beautiful!!), and I bought my ticket for New Moon about a month and half ago. I am going to the midnight showing to hang out with my girls. I work all day and never get to see them, any amount of time that I get to spend with them, I am there!! Oh, you're making a craft I made yesterday, ok, what time and what do you need me to bring? I have already expressed my need of friends, so to me, it's not going to go see the most crazed about movie over (the pre-sale tickets have just reached the #1 spot, doubling the pre-sale take in from Dark Knight!) to me, it is just a night hanging with girls, enjoying the night out! So, don't be mad if I am not as responsive on Friday or if my eyelids droop, I will be bunko-ing from 7-11 and then New Moon-ing from 12-2!! Friday will be the crash day for me and I'd say, 75% of the female population. So just watch out on the roads a little more on Fridayand take note that production will be down.

But for those of you who will die unless they see New Moon, here's a link to Twilight stuff. It invaded my daily blog walk through, Twilight was everywhere!! OnePrettyThing has tons of New Moon stuff, printables, book marks, party ideas. Go for it, knock yourself out.
Oh, and don't think I'm making it hard on Mark, his brother Kurt and his Dad are coming into town tonight (while I am bunko-ing) because they are heading to Nebraska tomorrow for hunting. He's doing fine with it, and knows that I don't go cuz I need some "Edward Time" - I go cuz I need some girl time!
Love-bry and mark

0 post-its: