Sunday, November 15, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 15

Day 15 : I am thankful for crafty-ness and creative-ness. I am thankful for friends that that let me come over and steal their ideas and let me come over any time so I can craft with them, share my ideas with them, and create new things. I am so thankful for new ideas and new projects. I am thankful for being able to share new things and find new things, and I am very thankful for being creative and crafty. I love getting new ideas and finding new things to do, and new ways to do them. So really, I am thankful for creativeness, and thankful that I look at things more than 1 way, and can see how to make things differently, and re-do things. I love crafty blogs that I can look up and check out new things and new ideas!



What are you thankful for today?



**I went over to Angie's today to craft, she is making some countdown blocks with friends, and she got enough cut for me! I am so excited! I have been wanting to make countdown blocks, but it didn't fit in with my timeline to get my Christmas presents done, but Angie found a way! (The girls get together once a month around 10 am one day, and craft. I can't make it because I work...) So I made countdown blocks today, countdown to Christmas, mine will not start counting until December 1st. Thank you so much Angie!!



Love, bry and mark



PS : there are 40 days until Christmas, just so you know. (I really need to get my presents done, and ordered!! AHH!)

0 post-its: