Thursday, November 19, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 19

Day 19: I am thankful for buffalo wings. (Yes I know they not really BUFFALO's!) Anyways, I am thankful for wings because when you eat buffalo wings, fun ensues. Most situations that call for buffalo wings are parties, games, or resturants! Those are places of fun! You don't ever see buffalo wings at work (not fun!) or at an "I'm so sorry" gathering (not fun!). And I have noticed, in my vast Buffalo-wing-eating expirience (it is pretty vast, ask Mark!) that when people eat buffalo wings, they are in a good mood, and want to have fun, and are usually just chilling. There is something about buffalo wings that make it impossible to be too serious while eating them. I don't know if it's everybody's mouth being on fire, or eating with your fingers or dipping sauce. All I know is that if you bring buffalo wings over to someones house, you are going to have a good time. Laughs will be shared, jokes will be given, and fun will happen. I love buffalo wings.

Love, bry and mark

1 post-its:

southernbelleang

I love them too. Mmmmm, Buffalo Wild Wings sauce. I MUST go get some. Thanks again. :)