Thursday, November 12, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 12

Day 12 : I am thankful for my own space! At home, I have my craft room/office! I do my sewing in there, my cutting, my scrap booking, my Facebooking, all of creative-ness gets make into projects there. At work, I have my cube. A cube is jut that, a cube. 3.5 walls where I am alone. I can decorate this area to be mine, and I do. I am thankful that I have an area I can just relax and be myself in. I am thankful for our cute little home, that we can paint and decorate and make into our very own. I am thankful for the feeling I get as soon as I walk in the door, a feeling of peace and love and belonging. I love getting home and feeling so comfortable there, I don't have to worry about people making fun of me (if Mark does, I know it is only in jest.) and I don't have to worry about how I look (Mark's seen me at my worst, I've seen the pictures that were taken at the hospital!). I can just relax and enjoy being home. I am so grateful for that!!

What are you thankful for today?

Love, bry and mark

0 post-its: