Saturday, November 7, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 7

Day 7 : I am thankful for photographs. Photos of family, photos of friends, photos of newly weds and new borns, of grandparents, of puppies, of the ocean, photos of the mountains. I am gratful for photos of everything in the world. Of all the places that I will see someday but not right now. I'm thankful for photos to share with family and friends, and how easy it is to share now on the internet. I am so thankful that, even with how amazing pictures cameras take, that photos still cannot really capture the beauty of something, that you have to see it to believe it. I am thankful that I have pictures from me growing up (thanks mom!!) and pictures of our new family, from start to now! I am thankful not just for pictures of people, but also of places and things. I am thanful for photos of far off places, like Ireland and Australia and China and Brazil. Pictures just amaze me! I am thankful for $3 photobooth pics, thankful for $lots$ wedding pics, thankful for the pictures the little kids took at our wedding, thankful for sneak-up pics, thankful for sleeper pics, thankful for pocket camera-phone pics, thankful for internet search pics, thankful for star pics. I am so thankful for all the beautiful things in this world that I can take a picture of. All the beautiful, messy, gross, cute, crafty, scary, random things I can take a picture of. I am also thankful for being able to carry a photo-maker (camera) in my pocket, attached to my cell phone! I never knew how much of a need this was until 1) my dog at my camer and 2) I bought a cell phone that didn't have a camera-right about the same time as 1). So yeah, photos are great! I love how much expression and emotion you can put into a photo, but also how a picutre looks different to each person! I love that!! Mmmmhmhmm!


I selected some pictures (randomly!) from My Pictures and put them in a collage, and I have also posted some of the random pictures that I thought were funny (they are actually from my RANDOM folder in My Pictures...).

What are you thankful for today? Check out Amanda to see more!

Love to all - bry and mark

0 post-its: