Wednesday, November 4, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 4

Day 4 : I am thankful for music. I really don't think I could function without some kind of music. (it's not like August Rush or anything like that, where I see it or hear it everywhere, it's more that I need it in the background.) Music is really something I need. I need to have it when I drive in the car, I need it at work, I need it when I clean. I need it to keep my mind from wondering. If I don't have at least 2 things going on, my brain goes all over the place! My mind wanders, I get all kinds of new ideas, new crafts. Music is how I can control my mind. I love music! I love learning about new types of music, and new band names. Denver has been really good for getting new music. Salt Lake has the same appeal, but Denver is nuts about their music scene. But music is just needed to keep my brain under control. There is so many beautiful types of music, and so much fun types of music! I love music! I'm thankful that people can take words and create such a beautiful sound.
What are you thankful for today?
Love bry and mark

0 post-its: