Thursday, November 5, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 5

Day 5 : I am thankful for friends! I am grateful for old high school friends, and I am so very grateful for the friends I have met at church. I have moved around alot, and I have been in many different wards, and in each one, I have met people who have befriended me, no questions asked. I am so very grateful for them! I'm so glad I am where I am right now, the girls in my ward are amazing, and crazy fun! I love you all! I am so glad I can tell them about everything that's going on with the headaches and with the husband and with the job, and they listen. I am so grateful for them. I am the type of person that NEEDs people around, I don't necessarily need to be talking to them, I just need to be around them. Just to be around people makes me feel better and not so alone. (That's one reason I love our church, there are wards everywhere, and we all believe the same thing, and there always new friends to make!) We have found some really great and amazing friends here in CO, I wouldn't trade them for the world! They are really true friends, and I appreciate them so much! Thank you for all that you do! And to all the friends we have in Utah, we miss you tons, and we are so grateful for you guys! We're always happy to stop by and see you when we visit! We love all of you and are so very thankful for everysingle one of you. Thank you calling to say hi, or text WUZZAP, or just checking the blog! Thank you!
Ooh! And I love reading other people's blogs for new ideas, especially Amandas, she's the one who started this. I love getting new ideas on what to be grateful for. I'm thinking I'll be having a hard time for tomorrows! Hmm... I'm going to get creative!! LOVE



love - bry and mark

1 post-its:

Amanda @ Serenity Now

:) Thanks for your sweet words. :)

What kind of dog do you have? My brother and his wife have an otter hound that looks alot like your dog. :)