Wednesday, November 25, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 25

Day 25: I am thankful for short work weeks. Although I was completely distracted all week, I really didn't get any work done, this week has been a good week. Also, everybody is on vacation, they have slowly been leaving the office all week. Today, there 2 people here in my department, and he sits in another part of the office altogether. So, it's pretty much just me. (Go figure that today would be the day I get to work early, when I have nothing to do!!) I am thankful I have the rest of the week to spend with family. I'm thankful we're going to see friends, and go hunting, and watch football. I am thankful I was able to make pies for tomorrow. I am so excited to see the family!!

What are you thankful for today?

**Hmm, these pies are so easy, they might just turn into gifts to neighbors and friends. I know a few people who could use a pie right about now.... I am thinking of you all.

Love and kindness this Thanksgiving, bry and mark

0 post-its: