Tuesday, November 3, 2009

27 Days of Thankful - 3

Day 3 : I am grateful for my puppy. I'm grateful for the opportunity to travel with Mark to Arizona to go get him! He trully has been an adventure, he's been tons of fun. We have really enjoyed rasing him, he has been crazy tho! Getting him has filled our life up so much, it is amazing! I feel so blessed to have that puppy in my life. He can always make me laugh, and smile, even when he's been bad. I'm grateful to have his love. He follows both Mark and I around where ever we go. He is so curious. He has taught me kindness. I will always try to be people my dog thinks I am. I can tell he loves me, and I love him. I feel good that he relies on me to take care of him, and I feel like I do a good job! :)

It's a slideshow of Bandit since we've had him, until now. It's a little long, but it made me laugh! :) Enjoy!
What are you thankful for today?
Love to all - bry and mark

0 post-its: